Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
VPUE Student Advisory Board - Crosland 7130 In-Person
- NEEDS TRASH CANS
- Full Name
- Cory Hopkins
- Requester Status
- Full-time Staff
- Office of Undergraduate Education
- Event Type (7130)
- Event Title
- VPUE Student Advisory Board
- Please describe your event (goal, audience, set up, etc.):
- The mission of the Student Advisory Board is to contribute diverse ideas and perspectives on matters that impact the undergraduate academic experience. The board fulfills this mission by: providing suggestions and input on current or future programs, services, policies, and other academic initiatives; advising on a range of academic issues that are important to undergraduate students; facilitating dialog and communication between undergraduates and the Vice Provost’s office Advocating for resources; and supporting the advancement of student ideas and interest.
- Anticipated # of attendees (7130)
- Is there a fee for attendees to participate?
- Will this event have food?
- Will there be alcohol at this event?
- Will you need AV support at the beginning of your event?
- Buzzcard Access needed in addition to primary requestor
- Date Submitted
- 9:12am Friday, August 11, 2023
- Approved By Nathan Dodson at 12:42pm Monday, August 21, 2023
- Thursday, October 12, 2023
- 10:30am - 12:15pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Crosland 7130 - Crosland Boardroom