Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Education Abroad Professional Development - Wilby, G120 In-Person
- Full Name
- Katherine Lawlor
- First-Gen Jackets Mentoring
- Requester Status
- Full-time Staff
- First-Generation and Limited Income Student Initiatives
- Event Type (Wilby)
- Event Title
- Education Abroad Professional Development
- Please describe your event (goal, audience, set up, etc.):
- The Education Abroad team will be leading a presentation and panel so our student mentors can learn how to share about study abroad opportunities with their mentees.
- Anticipated # of attendees (Wilby)
- Is there a fee for attendees to participate?
- Will this event have food?
- Will there be alcohol at this event?
- Will you need AV support at the beginning of your event?
- Buzzcard Access needed in addition to primary requestor
- Date Submitted
- 9:00am Tuesday, September 12, 2023
- Approved By Catherine Manci at 9:26am Tuesday, September 12, 2023
- Space 1 of 1
- Crosland G120 - Wilby Classroom - Mediated Approved
- 11:00am - 12:00pm, Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- To be sent @ 11:00am Sunday, September 24, 2023
TECHNICAL RUN THROUGH
AVWill there be a projected presentation? Powerpoint or other?
-PPT or google slidesIn-room PC or their laptop?
-In room PCHybrid? If so, Teams or Zoom?
-NoDo you need to share your presentation to a virtual audience? (If yes, need to use in-room PC)
-NoAre there any videos being presented? Are the videos embedded in ppt?
-UnsureHow many mics are needed?
-1Lav or handheld?
-Handheld (plus 2 lavs in the room)Do they need the confidence monitor hooked up?
ROOM SET UP NEEDSHow should the room be set?
-Classroom minus front row, but they’ll reset itAre there any unique needs?
- Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Crosland G120 - Wilby Classroom