- Only one locker per person, as any requests for multiple lockers in addition to a single request or checkout will not be approved.
- Your locker request submission does not guarantee approval, as we will need to verify eligibility before making a decision with a turnaround time of 2-3 days.
- Please be advised that switching lockers is prohibited. This policy has been implemented to ensure fair and consistent locker allocation for all users. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding as we work to provide the best possible locker experience for everyone.
- To reduce these instances, please be wise and mindful about your selection. This is done to ensure a smooth process and transaction with regard to locker fulfillment.
- The GSC (Graduate Student Community) Study Area lockers are only available for current graduate students.
- The FRZ (Faculty Research Zone) Area lockers are only available for current faculty members.
- If you would like to use a short-term (4 hours max per use) lockers, please use the lockers located on Crosland 2nd floor and Price-Gilbert 1st floor.
- Any short-term requests for any of our long-term lockers will be not approved, as those lockers are intended to be checked out for the semester.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding